A mixed-use development on the South Coast of Massachusetts.
The development consists of 24 residential condominiums, retail shops, commercial space, two restaurants, and boat docks on the site of a 2.6 acre marina. Public access is provided to the docks via a wooden boardwalk along the shoreline.
On-site parking provides 120 spaces for all users. The condominiums range in size from 1400 S.F. to 2800 S.F.
The design intent is to create a dense pedestrian development. A New England coastal village vernacular is used as much as may be permitted within the bounds of flood zone construction that meets FEMA regulations.